Menu
bhhjor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Phone

Hi,

How difficult is it to get to speak to someone at Virgin.  My 84 year old father has a faulty phone.  My 83 year old mother is in hospital and without the house phone working it is impossible for them to keep in touch.

I'm going round the bend trying to speak to someone on his behalf. Your automated system is pathetic.  I juist need to talk to someone and get an engineer out.  I've tested the socket with a new phone and even tested the engineer socket - it does not work.  

This is extremely stressful for my father and mother - I'd appreciate it if Virgin could get me through to a Customer Services adviser instead of sending me through loops of automated (and unhelpful) messages.

Thanks

David

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Phone

Hi David,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear about your father's landline.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you and get this sorted.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ParsnipTrooper
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely agree. The automated system is awful. Yet another reason I'm leaving them.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ParsnipTrooper

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry that you've had trouble getting through to the team lately.

Is there anything I'm able to help with regarding your services? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos