Menu
RAW2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Landline

I'm seriously not happy with virgin media at the moment, I am considering leaving. I reported a fault on my landline 3 weeks ago, the engineer came out and said that he could not fix the problem as it was a problem with the main box which would be fixed the following day, when he would return. He was as good as his word and came the following day, however was unable to resolve the problem as it turned out to be damage to my line and I needed a new line 'pulling in' a two week waiting list, but as I have a child with special needs and my phone is a life line he promised to try and get an appointment sooner. A week later and still no news so I called again only to be told that there was no record of the engineer coming out on the 2nd call or his findings! That someone would contact me in 48 hours to arrange an appointment , but as it was Friday it would be Monday! It's now Wednesday and no news so I call again only to be told there is no Fault showing! And yet another engineer would have to come out, but not till MONDAY! Having gone onto my account to make a compliant I noted an engineer had been scheduled to call today, but no one had bothered to tell me! I was in all morning, but at a special needs group with my daughter his afternoon so if anyone called I have no idea! I feel very let down by the lack of customer service I have received and can only hope I am not being charged for a service I am not receiving, as I was assured by one of the operators I have spoken to.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Landline

HI RAW2

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems with your line and for the level of service you've received from us recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and can see that action has been planned to get this issue resolved, I've sent you information regarding that in a private message to confirm, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

I can't apologise enough for the level of service you've received again, we're looking forward to getting this issue resolved. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos