Menu
Brianvtr
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Faults

I have had no phone since Saturday, intermittent broadband and TV and unable to get resolved by internet or calling in using another land line.

Wouldn't mind if this was isolated but this is continuously happening to my services.

Any one out there got any good suggestions?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faults

Hi Brianvtr,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with all of your services.

Checking into this further, I can see that engineers are still working on an area outage that is causing an intermittent fault on your broadband and TV service and the current estimate resolution date has been moved to 01/08/2016. Please be aware that due to the complexities of the fault, this is only an estimated fix time.

I can also see that an engineer visit has been arranged to fix your telephone fault. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes. Please let us know how this goes for you. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Brianvtr
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Terri,

I get so many apologies from Virgin, all I really want is a reliable service and I don't feel the service I get is good value for money. If this is the best Birgin can do then God help any one who is contracted elsewhere especially as Virgin claim to be NUMBER 1
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brianvtr,

I understand how frustrating an ongoing fault can be when it is causing disruption to your service. 

Checking into this, I can see that an engineer is on site attending to this fault for you now and has identified damaged cabling causing the intermittent issue with your services and has arrange a future appointment to replace the cable.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Brianvtr
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Terri,

The fault was diagnosed as a faulty cable and I was advised that a team would rectify this on the 17th August. No one has turned up as yet and I have booked a day off to be here to ensure they had access.

Can you find out when and if Engineers are coming? As you can appreciate since logging the fault things have been somewhat slow to get resolved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brianvtr,

I'll check this for you now and get back to you as soon as I can.

0 Kudos
Brianvtr
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Terri,

Any news as I am running out of patience?

0 Kudos