Menu
Emmamul84
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fault

Not happy been with out a phone line now for over a month , was told i would not be charge for phone this month ,, well nope took my money and still not being fixed til sat , also out off pocket now as ringing them off my o 2 mobile where you cant understand or be told different evey time , also bought new phone thinking mine was broke , was told i was getting throw to manager to be hung up on ... Had enough off this

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault

Hi Emmamul84, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Apologies to hear you are having an issue with your landline and also getting your credit back for loss of service. We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault

Hi Emmamul84, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I haven't been able to answer your questions as I need to pass through data protection with you before giving any information that is account related. 

If you can come back to me, via private message, with the answers to the questions in my first message, I can help you then Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos