Menu
Novicetreat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Failure to carry out work that Virgin said were required

On 29 September last a Virgin engineer said that a new cable was required from the box to the house and a new cable was then needed within the house. A few engineers have now been and I have waited at home for them to arrive. This morning, after part one of the works should have been carried out an engineer came to tell me that Virgin did not have permission from the local council to carry out the work. Does anyone know how to get to talk to someone who can effectively do something because apart from my time this is costing virgin's shareholders a lot of money in wastede time etc.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failure to carry out work that Virgin said were required

Hi Novicetreat

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your service.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this unfortunately, so I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos