Menu
Cloudwalker
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Failure of phone line after recent repair to broadband

Hi All

I have joined the Community to pose a question to VM because I can't phone them (phone line is down - no dial tone) and have been unable to book an engineer online - I keep getting a message telling me my email address doesn't look like an email address, which is strange given that it IS my VM email address. So, here goes.

Last week I had no broadband for five days. An engineer fixed it on Friday. All was well until this evening when I went to make a call and found my phone is not working - no dial tone.

According to the info on this site, there are no known phone issues. Well there is certainly one now. Will someone from the VM Team please arrange for an engineer to attend ASAP to sort this new problem out? I am a disabled pensioner and need my phone at all times in case of emergency.

Regards, Cloudwalker

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failure of phone line after recent repair to broadband

Hello Cloudwalker,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your telephone line and a warm welcome to the community.

I would like to take a look into this for you so I will need to gain access to your account to be able to perform a couple of checks on your line.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos