Menu
wisey12
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer no show

I booked an engineer for Saturday 2nd July for the 8am to 12 midday slot and waited in for the engineer. The engineer did not show in that time despite three previous texts from virgin confirming this time. I do not know if he was late as I had to go out after. In this day and age, a phone call or text to say he was late from a media provider is just common courtesy. The AA and AO do this as a matter of course. Virgin have not even followed up to see that the work has been carried out. Disgraceful Virgin. I will be looking else where if nothing is done.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer no show

Hi wisey12,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that the scheduled appointment for you on Saturday didn't go through.

I've checked this with our Field Support Centre and have been advised that the technical notes shows the engineer at your property stating that no one was in and they were not able to wait any longer. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos