Menu
Debbie74
Joining in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Engineer hasn't shown up!

I was scheduled for an engineer to visit on the 7th September between 1pm to 6 pm, but nobody showed up and no text or letter to say the appointment was cancelled and they doesn't seem to be anyway of contacting Virgin media and actually talking to someone to solve this problem and as well as relieving yet another letter saying my bill is going up again, I'm seriously thinking of leaving Virgin media.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer hasn't shown up!

Hi Debbie74

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you've experienced lately. I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you.

I've sent you a private message with some information regarding the appointment that I can see in your account, you can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Debbie74
Joining in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Is an engineer coming today?.. I haven't received any confirmation that my phone line will be fixed today and I've got no WiFi today..what is a direct contact number for dealing with problems or canceling my account without going through the automated service?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Debbie74

Thanks for the response, I sent you a private message on Friday with information regarding the appointment.

You can see that my clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Debbie74
Joining in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I have read that message, do you have a direct contact number please.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Debbie74

I don;'t have a direct contact number but you can contact the team at any time on 150 from any Virgin line 0345 454 1111 from any other lineMan Happy.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
Debbie74
Joining in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I'm very disappointed with Virgin media's customer service, even though I had a 1pm-6pm time slot, engineer carried out work before 11.30 with out me being present, the new cable is just left loose behind some bushes, my original problem of no land line has turned into no land line, no tv and no Internet, Virgin media don't seem to bothered about this and can't get someone to fix it until Thursday!..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Debbie74

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, I'm really sorry to learn that we've not been able to get this resolved as soon as we'd like.

I'd love to hear how it goes on Thursday and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
Debbie74
Joining in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I will certainly be looking into getting my services from somewhere else
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Sorry again about this Debbie74

I've fed this back to our teams so we can look to improve moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos