Menu
Rain
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Engineer came to fix landline last Tuesday as phone ringing once and cutting off. still not working

Engineer came last Tuesday to fix landline. Now phone doesn't ring at all yet I can hear it ringing when I dial the number from my mobile. I have a disabled daughter whom I need to be able to contact at all times when I leave her home alone. Very upset
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer came to fix landline last Tuesday as phone ringing once and cutting off. still not w...

Hi Rain

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line at the moment. I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you. 

We're not detecting any immediate errors but I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and put this right as soon as possible. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer came to fix landline last Tuesday as phone ringing once and cutting off. still not w...

Hi Rain

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I'm really glad to hear that the issues with your line have been fixedMan Happy

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos