Menu
rmumford
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Engineer No Show / Faulty Phone

Can someone senior please contact me directly as I have had a faulty phone for the past 2 weeks, I waited in for the whole day and the engineer did not turn up and there are not suitable appointments available for the next 3 weeks. I have tried to call but the people on the phone do not understand what is happening.

0 Kudos
cheyene
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer No Show / Faulty Phone

I have had the exact same problem. Problem with phone in the last three weeks had three engineers out, someone was supposed to come to day they never turned up. When I eventually got hold of someone they said we had cancelled, why would i cancel a call out when the phone is not working and I have had to stay in all day. God knows how much it cost me on my mobile to contact them. At about 16.30 we received a message to say the engineer has been cancelled because of a Network problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer No Show / Faulty Phone

Hi rmumford

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment, I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you. 

I can see you've got an appointment organised for an engineer to come and take a closer look later this week, which is good news. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos