Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6 (80 Views)

Engineer Appointment

I have no landline at the moment and booked an appointment over the phone for an engineer to come out this weekend. However, I've just logged into my account and saw that although the appointment for Saturday is showing up correctly, it also said I had an 8am-4pm slot booked for an engineer to come out today, which I certainly did not book. I've cancelled it online but am now concerned why this happened, whether there are going to be any repercussions if an engineer has tried to visit today and found noone at the property, and - most importantly - whether the Saturday appointment has actually been booked properly. Can someone please check?

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6 (68 Views)

Re: Engineer Appointment

The 8-4 appointment was there because someone was going to try and fix the fault without you being in
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6 (62 Views)

Well it seems that an engineer did come out today because virgin just texted me to inform me they've fixed my landline. But unsurprisingly it still isn't working, so looks like they're going to have to come out on Saturday as originally booked.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6 (16 Views)

Hi char_90,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today for you.  I hope all is working alright now.  If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6 (14 Views)

HI Collette,

Yes, the landline was fixed on Saturday so all seems to be back to normal now (fingers crossed!).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6 (6 Views)

Thanks for updating the thread char_90,

Great to hear that this has been sorted for you! Smiley Happy

Let us know if we can help with anything more,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos