Menu
nagartath
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does it really cost £12.25 to add caller display???

I was going to add Caller Display to my package as I had it with BT and found it really useful.  Tried to add as an extra online and it is telling me it is £12.25 PER MONTH!!!

I searched online and said it was £2.25 a month, more realistic but still expensive (should be free).

Can someone tell me what the actual monthly price should be?

VirginMedia need to look at their online upgrade system if the £12.25 is wrong.

Thanks

Duncan

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Does it really cost £12.25 to add caller display???

Caller Display is indeed £2.25 per month. Price list is here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/010216_Everyday_Call_Charges_V2.pdf

Probably best to call customer services and ask them to add it.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Caller Display is indeed £2.25 per month. Price list is here:

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/010216_Everyday_Call_Charges_V2.pdf

Probably best to call customer services and ask them to add it.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there nagartath, 

I'm really sorry to learn that the price for Caller Display was shown incorrectly for you, as SCA1972 has advised the price for this feature is £2.25 a month - however if you have two or more features on your line, it will only be £3.90. 

The following link will let you know what features are available: Virgin Media Call Features

If you're able to, could you please get a screen capture of the page which shows that it's £12.25 a month so I can get this investigated. 

Many thanks and apologies again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
rogerrgm
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just come off phone too virgin media call centre the have no got a clue
0 Kudos