Menu
ed1000
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Does Multi Talk 1000 include free international calls without any further charge?

Just signed up with Virgin with Multi Talk 1000,but I see international call packages still charge 10 or 20p a minute does this apply with Multi Talk?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Does Multi Talk 1000 include free international calls without any further charge?

Hi there ed1000, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forum and say thank you for your post regarding Multi Talk 1000 and calls to the 30 International countries , I can certainly help you out with this. 

Multi Talk 1000 gives you Inclusive minutes every month to 0845/0870, mobile and Top 30 International Destinations. So this would mean that the first 1000 minutes would be free of charge. Once these minutes have been used, then you'd be charged the discounted rates that are given to customers who subscribe to the international talk plans. 

Call costs for our Talk International plans and the top 30 countries.

I sure hope this answers your question, should you need any further advice, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Does Multi Talk 1000 include free international calls without any further charge?

Hi there ed1000, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forum and say thank you for your post regarding Multi Talk 1000 and calls to the 30 International countries , I can certainly help you out with this. 

Multi Talk 1000 gives you Inclusive minutes every month to 0845/0870, mobile and Top 30 International Destinations. So this would mean that the first 1000 minutes would be free of charge. Once these minutes have been used, then you'd be charged the discounted rates that are given to customers who subscribe to the international talk plans. 

Call costs for our Talk International plans and the top 30 countries.

I sure hope this answers your question, should you need any further advice, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
ed1000
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank You for your help Huw

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all Ed1000, 

I'm just glad to have been of assistance. And thank you for marking this as a helpful answer, by doing this the answer will be seen by people who search the forum for this question in the future. 

Cheers

Huw

0 Kudos
PPJ
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw, My bundle with Virgin contains Multi Talk 1000 but I cannot see what this add on costs me. The bundle also includes Talk Unlimited and Super Fibre 70. As I no longer need the international calls I would like to reduce costs. Would I save much by cancelling the Multi Talk?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi PPJ

Thanks for getting in touch about the Multi Talk 1000 costs.

Monthly this costs £4 per month. If you are thinking of removing this plan, then please check in with our teams on 150 or 0345 454 1111, where they can look at the best options for you. Just to advise, the plan also covers mobile costs too from your landline too.

I know Huw has copied in the international call costs link in his above post which is great and is a useful link to check out. If you're not ringing abroad at all then it may be the best option for you to remove this plan, but, for example, if you're phoning France on a landline number, the standard call costs from your landline to France are 51.07p per minute, so you can see how the costs for a call without cover on your landline would soon creep up.

Check in with our teams and they'll be happy to support you Smiley Happy

Let us know if you need anything else from us.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos