Menu
Crooky2017
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disgusted

Hi I am wanting to know why my bill comes to £85 when I got the big kahuna package your sales team said it wouldn't cost more than £55 the extra charges are coming from the phone which I don't use plus getting charged for cold callers calling me!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusted

Hi Crooky2017

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the billing and a warm welcome to the community.

I appreciate you are looking for information regarding this and the best way to get this from our teams is to contact us on 0345 454 1111 or via 150.

You can also contact our teams via Webchat and they will also be able to look into the billing breakdown.

With respect to call charges, if you are not using the line then this will need to be investigated with the teams too. Just to confirm we do not charge for incoming calls so cold callers calling you would never incur charges. It is outgoing calls only unless the incoming call is a reverse charge call which is the only way incoming calls are charged.

I can see that you did have an offer with us that has finished a few months ago. To look into alterative options with us please get in touch and keep us posted on how this goes Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos