Menu
Louiserodgers24
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Dial tone but can't make or receive calls

I've recently moved house. I have a dial tone but can't make outgoing calls or receive incoming calls. Can you check that everything is ok with my line?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dial tone but can't make or receive calls

Hi Louiserodgers24,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you can't make or receive calls on your landline.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. I'd like to arrange an engineer to get this problem resolved for you, but I'll need to take more information from you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the blue envelope at the top right of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dial tone but can't make or receive calls

Hi Louiserodgers24,

I'm checking back with you as I haven't received a response to my private message from you yet. 

Please let me know if you would like for me to arrange an engineer for the issue on your landline that you have reported.

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos