Menu
AnnoyedOfWales
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Despite 2 visits phone still no working

I organised a Virgin package for when my elderly parents recently moved home. Everything was installed on March 3rd.

By March 5th the phone stopped working, no dial tone. It was reported and an engineer came out on March 12th. He fixed it somewhere outside and off he went. 24 hours later it stopped working again.

Another engineer came this morning, did something outside again and put a card through the door to say 'phone working'. Not it's not!!!

My mother is 92 and my father 88 and to leave them without a landline for almost 2 week is appalling. 

Going to look at the contract tonight and if necessary will cancel the whole lot.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Despite 2 visits phone still no working

Hi AnnoyedOfWales

I am so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your mothers telephone service and I'd like to take a closer look at this to see if there's anything I can do to help.

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos