Menu
capursey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delay in transferring number via PAC code

Hi,

I have previously spoken to numerous advisers about transferring a number over. After being told that this would take between a couple of hours and 3 days maximum (Last Sunday) this number still hasn't been transferred. When i called to ask why this was, i was told this would be transferred on the 14th January (3 weeks) why is this?

this number that has been used for years, now will not be active over the Christmas period, when most friends and family get in touch.  

I need this number ASAP. Please can someone contact me as every time i call, i go round in circles and end up getting cut off as no one wants to tell me what is happening.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delay in transferring number via PAC code

The Staff Forum Team here will not contact you directly, although they will answer this thread if you are prepared to wait several days.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi capursey,

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear of the issues you are having porting in your number.

If there has been no change since you posted I would like to take a closer look at this for you, and will send you a PM with further details.

You can access this by clicking the red envelope in the top right corner.

Speak to you soon.

Regards

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
capursey
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have replied to the PM....