Menu
21-again
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Dead phone

Our phone line started crackling and popping yesterday (Tuesday) and today there is no dial tone I contacted Virgin at lunch time and I was told that yes there is a fault on the line and an engineer would be with us on Saturday afternoon, that length of time is totally not acceptable my husband and I are both disabled and we rely on the land line, I don't expect someone here in an hour but three days is ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dead phone

Hello 21-again,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your telephone line and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see a technician has been booked for this fault, can I just check if you're registered with a lifeline?

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
21-again
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply we do not have a lifeline service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello 21-again,

Okay thank you for letting me know. As mentioned I was able to find your account and you do currently have the earliest appointment available but should you wish to reschedule this appointment or check for cancellations you can log in to My Virgin Media here, select 'Your appointments' tab on the red bar at the top of the screen and then ‘Reschedule appointment'.

Alternatively, you can call us on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

If you have any further issues please let me know and I will look into it for you.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
21-again
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now, a very helpful engineer so thanks for that.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 21-again,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm glad to hear that the engineer was helpful and able to get the fault on your landline fixed.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or problems with your service.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help