Menu
DanOnWheels
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Dead Phone Line

Hi there,

My phone line is dead.  The service status thing says no problems and trying another phone in the socket gives the same result - the line is completely dead.  No dial tone, nothing.

As a side note, when my Virgin stuff was first installed the line crackled badly and people complained they couldn't hear me on calls.  This gradually got worse and now it is completely dead.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dead Phone Line

Hi there DanOnWheels, 

Welcome to the forums, and I'd like to start by saying how sorry I am to hear that your phone line hasn't been great since the start, and that it's now gone completely. 

Thank you for letting me know that you've already tried another phone on the line as this really helps with diagnostics. 

I've done some testing on the line and it seems as if we need to arrange a technician to call out and take a look at things for you. I've sent you a private message to get this arranged. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
DanOnWheels
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dead Phone Line

Thanks Huw.

Have replied to your message.

0 Kudos