Flag for a moderator

Dail tone

Any advice I don't have any Dail tone on my phone
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dail tone

Hi there Ellie93, 

Welcome to the forums and may I say that I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing a loss of your phone service at the moment, I'd really like to help you out. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum credentials, and have run some testing on the line, I see no reason why your phone line should be causing you these issues at the moment, so I'd now have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line, or to try your phone in a known working line, just to eliminate the phone from being at fault as the next step would be to get someone to call out to take a closer look at things for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving once you've been able to confirm the phone has been eliminated. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll find a purple envelope, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dail tone

Hi there Ellie93,

Just checking to see if you've been able to read the private message I sent on Friday. 

If you've been able to eliminate the phone and would like for me to arrange a technician, please let me know. 

Cheers,

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos