Menu
rabjohn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customers offers.

Can someone advise me why when I am signed into my VM account and click "View my offers and upgrades" I get a message saying to phone and speak to someone, in the past I was able to view my offers online.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customers offers.

Hi rabjohn

Thanks for getting in touch and for letting us know about the My Offers and Upgrades access issues.

I'm sorry that this is not currently available for you as a customer with us. This is due to one of the packages that you have with us being protected.

With that being protected, the offers page doesn't load to make sure the automated order request doesn't remove the protected package.

To discuss this with us further it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111. Alternatively you could contact us via Webchat .

Both of those teams would be able to look into the package options that are available for you.

Please keep us posted if you need anything else.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
rabjohn
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customers offers.

Thanks Karen, I was not aware I had a protected package and I am not even sure what that means, but I will phone sometime in the furture as I need to reduce my monthly outgoings.
Thank You
Rabjohn
0 Kudos