Menu
Jonzahos
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Crossed line

I have broadband and telephone in my house. I did connect a telephone device which has signal but when I am calling a number I hear the message "the number you have dialed have not been recognized". Also if I call from my mobile to my home number I can hear that is calling, in my mobile, but I can't heat the call at my home's device. 

I found in internet that if I call at 147017070 I can hear an announcement with my telephone number. But I didn't hear my telephone number but another one. That means my line is crossed with another number, probably with this of the previous tenant, here.

What can I do now?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crossed line

Hi Jonzahos

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment, I've located your account to take a closer look at this but we're not detecting any errors right away. 

I'd like to request that this is looked into in more detail, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos