Menu
Faynwendy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Cross line

I've had a phone call saying i rang a number at 4.33am and it wasn't me. I've checked my virgin bill and it's saying I've made various calls for the virgin house phone which I haven't done please help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cross line

Hi Faynwendy

I'm really sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though.

When you dial out from your home phone, what number do you see as active?

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Faynwendy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It's coming up with my number don't want to put it on here lol. But I know for a fact I don't use the house phone only for incoming calls
0 Kudos
Faynwendy
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Just also looked on the bill and the calls I didn't make says 20th not this morning as the caller suggested
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Faynwendy

Thanks for the fast response, as we're not able to adjust the bill via the Community I'd recommend giving the team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 so we can take a look at the calls that have been made in more detail.

We'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Faynwendy
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I've rang and listened to a robot that's booked for an engineer to come out. :/
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Faynwendy

Thanks for getting back to me, looking at your account I can also see that an engineer has been booked.

We'd love to hear how it goes, I've sent you information regarding the appointment in a private message.

Talk soonMan Happy

Craig

0 Kudos
Faynwendy
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Engineer been out today and yes it was a fault on the cables I hope they refund me for the calls I haven't made. The phone is now clear and no background crackle
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hey Faynwendy

Brilliant news, thanks for taking the time to let me know that the issue has been resolved.

To dispute individual calls on your bill, I'd recommend giving our customer service team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other. If you're having trouble in doing that, get in touch here and I'll see what I can do to helpMan Happy

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
update300
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

We have had a similar problem,virgin say problem doesn't exist "PAY UP" virgin is all about profits, customer care or customer complaints do not exist.  

0 Kudos