Menu
Robmollo1974
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Crackling phoneline

We have had a crackling phone line for a while now but put it down to the phone. We have purchased a new phone and the problem is still there. We cannot hear anybody talking so have given up answering it. We have tried unplugging the extension wire and plugging it into the main socket but makes no difference so it's not the extension wire.

I look forward to receiving your reply as we just can't use the phone at all.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crackling phoneline

Hi Robmollo1974

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line at the moment.

I've located your account to run some tests and take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see that you've arranged for an engineer to come and take a closer look through our automated system, I've sent you confirmation information regarding that appointment in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'd love to hear how it goes and massive apologies again for the inconvenience this must be causing.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos