Menu
bestbuddy50
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Crackling phoneline

My landline is strange, sometimes it crackles so bad I can't hear the person talking to me, or any messages left, then its fine for a few days. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crackling phoneline

Hi bestbuddy50

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems with your home phone at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you, we're not detecting any issues at the moment. Have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or yours on an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
bestbuddy50
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have two phones and they both crackle, my landline phone is not that old, about 3 months. I never used to get this problem, its only been in the last month is's started.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bstbuddy50

I'm really sorry for the issue with your phone lines, I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end and to do so, I'd need to request some information from you.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos