Menu
MrEdwardio
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cost for Virgin to install a phone line box

Hi,

I recently joined virgin on a new bundle and because the house we signed up to already had virgin, we did the quick home self setup. Upon starting though, I have discovered there isnt a usable phone line socket.

I have phone sockets on the back of the virgin hub 3.0 but they don’t do anything. There is also a phone socket in one of our bedrooms but there is no dial tones in either of them (plus they are no use in our bedroom).

How much would it cost me to have Virgin come out and set up a brand new phone line box, so that I can connect a house phone as I am currently paying for a phone line that I can’t use!

I’ve also no idea what my home phone number is as I’ve not been able to set up a phone!

Thanks for any info in advance!
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cost for Virgin to install a phone line box

Virgin will come out for free if you report the fault
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrEdwardio

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately. 

If you'd like me to help to get an appointment organised for someone to come and take a closer look, just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it.

You can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ed

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me about this, I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. 

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos