Menu
reeceb11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract

How can I found out when my contract is up?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract

Hi reeceb11

Welcome to the Community, the easiest way to find out about your current contract is to give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

Generally speaking, most contracts end 12 or 18 months after the date they started. You can usually find this start date on your bill or welcome email, if you've got those handy.

If you've tried this and find yourself still stuck, get in touch and I'll do my best to find an alternate solution.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
reeceb11
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't find the start date on any of the bills

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi reeceb11,

You can either give our team a call on 150 from a Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other, or respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll see what I can do.

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of the page, it's worth mentioning that giving the team a call will be the faster optionMan Happy

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos