Menu
andybarrell
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contact

Does anyone have a number i can contact Virgin and actually speak to a human being and not an automated machine

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact

Hi Andybarrell

Welcome to the Community, you can contact the team on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

Alternatively, you can let me know how I can help and I'll do my best to do soMan Happy

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
andybarrell
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig i have tried the 0800 number but that goes to a robot and none of the options help,

I needed to speak to someone regarding my bill, had the phone line and broadband installed on 9th Sept but the phoneline has never worked, so i want to refuse to pay for the line rental on something i cannot use.

Had an engineer around today and he says the whole line needs to be dug up and renewed

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi andybarrell

The 0345 number above will get your through to the customer services team, you just need to enter your information firstMan Happy

Alternatively, you can contact us online by [clicking here] and selecting the relevant option.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos