Menu
Mandiie83
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Contact details

Does anyone have any other contact details for Virgin other than 101, every day since Sunday, twice daily I have tried to call to complain and have not managed to get through on ANY of the options, each time it advises my call will be answered etc etc but after 14.57 min it automatically cuts off..... I'm sure you can appreciate 3 hours of my time getting not even an answer is very frustrating!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact details

Hi Mandiie83

Welcome to the Community, you can contact the team on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other. Or you can go online to [virginmedia.com/contactus/] for other ways of getting in touch.

Alternatively, if you let me know how I can help I might be able to do thatMan Happy

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mandiie83
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have tried 150 Twice a day since Sunday, after wasting 3 hours and getting not even an answer I am not wanting to waste more time. I have been through contact us and all it does is give the call us option. I need another route for contact.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us about this Mandiie83,

I'm really sorry about the bother you've had with trying to reach a representative.

If you'd like to post your query here, I will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Mandiie83
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks, I have had countless problems with the broadband which after speaking to someone Saturday I was advised there has been, was and still is a local issue, and to call back Sunday and speak to someone regards my bill as £46 a month and not getting Internet or a connection that lasts more than an hour when I do get it isn't acceptable.... I have been trying to call and sort this but to no avail!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Mandiie83,

Very sorry to hear about the issues experienced.

I would like to investigate this, but I am unable to locate your account information at present.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon, near the top right corner of the Community page.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Mandiie83
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have replied thanks, sorry it's taken so long I was at work.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mandiie83,

No worries at all!

Just replied to your message. Smiley Happy

Speak soon,

Nat_J