Menu
jds134
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Complaints

I have been let down very badly by virgin in porting my home telephone number over from sky , who apart from the ombudsman do i complain to , and have i a right to cancel my contract
0 Kudos
KINSON
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints

I have the same problem not had a phone line now for 10 days wish I stayed with sky 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jds134,

I'm sorry to hear that we have not been able to port your number over and that your landline isn't working. I understand how frustrating this is and apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

If you would like to raise a complaint about this, please see the following link: What is Virgin Media's Code of Practice for complaints? This link will give you information about our complaints code of practice and an option to raise a complaint. To do this, please click on the Contact Us link and then on Something Else, then Making a complaint - broadband, TV and home phone services and you will see that you can do this via WebChat, calling in, or writing in (address is provided when you click on this). 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi KINSON,

I have responded to your original post: Phone, and sent you a PM asking for more details on this so that I can look into this for you, but I haven't yet received a reply from you.

Please respond to the private message that I sent if you require further assistance on this issue.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi KINSON,

Checking this for you, I can see that our technicians have been in touch with you to arrange an appointment to get your landline working.

Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos
jds134
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey all , well its now 3 weeks down the line , 2 engineer's , hour's spent on phone , feeling sick , crying and very upset , still not had my number given me , now been given a new one , this has been horrendous , and I'm taki g it to the ombudsman
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there jds134,

I am really very sorry to hear about all of this. Smiley Sad

I can see that Terri_P has raised this over with a separate team to investigate.

I believe she has sent you a private message to discuss this further.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos