Menu
SolarCycles
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaints?

I've been with VM now for over a month and I've still not got my telephone number ported over from BT. I keep getting fobbed off with different dates with last week when I rang I was told  it would be today now it's allegedly the 22nd. 

In the meantime I'm still having to pay BT and my bill is over £50 fans with just being billed from VM for  £35.95 deposited refunding me £17.99 for last month I'm going to be way out of packet . The whole idea of porting a number over is to take the stress out of swapping suppliers, much like the blurb on your website says. I'm getting cheesed off having to ring all the time and being fobbed off, and if this carries on I'll be cancelling as you're not providing me with a telephone service which I signed up for..

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaints?

Hey SolarCycles

Thanks for the fast response, looking at the account I can see that further discounts have been added recently so I'm glad the team have been able to helpMan Happy

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SolarCycles

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone porting request at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see the request is being actioned and the team are working to get this resolved.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to getting this resolved.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

SolarCycles
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

I did mange to contact them yesterday and they've promised to knock the amount I'll be paying to BT off my VM bill this month and next. Overall that's a great gesture and much appreciated, heaven knows what went wrong in porting my number though.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey SolarCycles

Thanks for the fast response, looking at the account I can see that further discounts have been added recently so I'm glad the team have been able to helpMan Happy

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig