Menu
bezzamay
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaints

I want someone to get in touch with me urgently.  I have an ongoing problem of not having had a working telephone landline since 4th May, engineers came and said a cable had been damaged due to demoliition of buildings where I live, I was told cable would be changed and moved to somewhere else but it would take a month, still nothing has been done and other engineers have been to look at the cable and said they cant get access to it they need permission and in about 3 weeks time if cable is not moved I will lose the rest of my services.  Virgin Media have known for months that the cable would need to be moved long before any damage occurred, I cant get any answers from them  and am at loss of what to do I have been a customer for a long time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints

Hi bezzamay

I appreciate you getting in touch with us about the complaint you have regarding the landline Smiley Sad

I apologise that this has been going on for so long. After checking into this for you today I can see that this fault was resolved for you over the weekend and you have a fully working line again with us.

Please keep us posted if you need any further support with this or anything else.

Take care Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
bezzamay
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you it was sorted yesterday, now waiting for accounts to get back in touch like they said they would on Thursday or Friday.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bezzamay

Thanks for letting us know about this, I'd love to hear how the communication goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos