Menu
iomelkova
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaints department?

Dear community. I can't find any emails to write a complaint about the telephone service. I have not telephone service since November last year, 3 engineers came to fix the problem, no luck. Last time engineer did not come, claiming I was not at home, while I spent all day waiting. Today I called twice to Virgin media from my mobile (other than Virgin) using very high tariff - twice the call was finished without anything promising. The chat does not work- busy. What would you do in this situation? Thank you.

0 Kudos
gailmail65
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints department?

log into your main account then look for contact us links. You will find an address. 

iomelkova
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for your replay. Of course I tried to find email address before I reached for the help of the community. No, there is no email address stated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi iomelkova

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone and the level of service you've received lately.

If you're still looking to get in touch, I'd recommend visiting our [Contact Us] page and selecting the 'Something Else' option at the bottom of the page, you'll see options there to get in touch with the team. 

I hope this helps and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gailmail65
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dear Complaints dept/admin. Can't you send. This user a private message totes to offer help?

0 Kudos