Menu
Arvzhalai
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Check phone line

Our phone shows "check phone line" on the LCD display. We managed to reach fault desk after waiting for almost 20minutes and given a date 6 days away to have it checked. We have done the basic diagnostics by plugging another phone and there is no ring tone or any sound. Support desk and online diagnostic shows no fault in the area. The cable that was installed from the street to my home is surface run and can easily be cut if someone wants to cause damage. The issue was highlighted on the day of installation 3 yrs back and virgin was to send someone and still waiting.i trust the line will be fixed on the day. Very poor response time for a phone line fault which is also connected to our home alarm.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Check phone line

Hi Arvzhalai

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone line recently.

I'm glad to hear that action has been planned to get this issue resolved although I am sorry for the length of time it's taking. I've just been able to locate your account to check for availability and this is the soonest available appointment at the moment.

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos