Menu
Vortexmind
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charged for calls I've not made, 1+ month wait for an engineer

Hi,

I have discovered today that I have been charged for calls I have not made. I had this issue back in January, but I was advised that I would have to pay for an engineer to attend, and since at that time I had workers in my house, I could not be 100% sure that it was a fault and not something done by someone at the house while I was away, so I just paid the bill.

However, now it has happened again, and no one else is in the house and therefore it is definitely a fault. I do not even have a phone connected in the line.

I have now to wait more than one month for an engineer to attend, and pay 99 £ for the engineering visit. 

Definitely not the level of service I would expect, will definitely shop around for other deals given this unsatisfactory level of support so far.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Charged for calls I've not made, 1+ month wait for an engineer

Hi Vortexmind,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been charged for calls on your landline that you haven't made and for the delay in getting an engineer out to you. 

I can look into this further for you, but will need to take more details from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Vortexmind,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been charged for calls on your landline that you haven't made and for the delay in getting an engineer out to you. 

I can look into this further for you, but will need to take more details from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Vortexmind
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for sorting this out the issue quickly and efficiently.

0 Kudos