Menu
Sharona45
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charged for calls I never made

have been charged for calls made to 123, 101 and various otherr numbers at random times during the day and night.

Can only be resolved by a technician. A call out charge of £99!  It is a very dificult fault to identify, seems to something to do with corroded wires.

Eventually a fault was found.  Still not convinced it has been fixed as another £2 of calls on my bill. Have been assured I wont have to pay £99 and that the £17 will be credited but what a performance!  Customer services as helpful as they can be but it is VM policy to go through this procedure. Totally unacceptable.  Customers should not have a charge of £99 levied as it is up to Virgin to investigate if a bill is dispute at no charge for whatever reason.  Who agrees with me

0 Kudos
Sharona45
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charged for calls I never made

maybe some one from the forum team can explain this policy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for calls I never made

Hi Sharona45

Thanks for this response too, I'd recommend keeping all your posts in one place as it gets hard for us to keep track otherwise.

I'll request this thread is locked, you can reply to me in [this thread] so we can keep an eye on this for you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos