Menu
Aaron_Lancaster
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Charged for call I have not made.

I've just received a bill through to my email that seemed unbelievably high and I after a quick check it seems that I am being charged for calls I am not making. After going back through the last couple months I can see that I've been paying for a daily call to derby that I am not making. Our phone line hasn't been working for months and has no dial tone when I try to use it so how can I be making daily calls? 

Does anyone know how I can get this fixed and get refunded for the money I have had taken from me unfairly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for call I have not made.

Hi Aaron_Lancaster

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your service at the moment. 

I have to ask, have you reported the issue with your telephone not working before this post? I've been able to take a closer look and run some tests on the line, we're not detecting any immediate errors though.

With that in mind, are you able to test your handset at all? Either by trying more than one handset or yours on an alternate line? 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Aaron_Lancaster
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me.

Yeah I reported the problem and someone came out to fix it but it's still not working and I'm still being charged. I just want a refund for the calls I'm not making and to get someone to fix the line.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron_Lancster

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, did the engineer mention that he/she identified or resolved any problems? 

We can look to credit you if an issue is identified and logged, did the engineer leave a contact number in case further issues arise? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Aaron_Lancaster
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

He left a form for me to use to determine what the problem was and said someone would be out in 48 hours to fix the problem but that was about 2 weeks ago now. I'm currently at work and the form is at home so tell me what you need and I can get it for you when I can.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron_Lancaster

Thanks for getting back to me, I've taken a good look at this from our end and can see that work has been carried out on our end recently.

As you're still experiencing the issues, I'd like to arrange for a senior engineer to come and take a closer look, if you can be available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience you've experienced. 

Talk soon

Craig 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaron_Lancaster

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me and confirm the appointment, I appreciate it.

We don't expect you to pay for calls you're not making, so send me information regarding what calls you're seeing as ones you've not made in a private message and I'll get a member of our team to investigate and review them for you.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos