Menu
MolyFam
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changing Phone Numbers

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I ended up with two phone lines - one Virgin and the other is BT/TalkTalk. The Talktalk line is my main phone line, but due to recent events, I am thinking of shutting this account down.

How easy would it be to transfer my TalkTalk phone number to Virgin please?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changing Phone Numbers

Yes you can. Its a simple process. Give Virgin customer services a call & they should be able to tell you straight away if the number can be transferred. If it can (& the answer is usually yes) they will arrange the whole thing for you. Under no circumstances cancel your TalkTalk service, or you could lose your number. The number transfer will automatically cancel your TalkTalk account.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changing Phone Numbers

Yes you can. Its a simple process. Give Virgin customer services a call & they should be able to tell you straight away if the number can be transferred. If it can (& the answer is usually yes) they will arrange the whole thing for you. Under no circumstances cancel your TalkTalk service, or you could lose your number. The number transfer will automatically cancel your TalkTalk account.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile