Menu
Taybridge1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cant make or receive calls on Landline

Cant recieve or make calls been like it for well over a week rang on monday was told it was a known problem and was being worked on update please

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Taybridge1
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline

And please dont tell me you have run checks and its showing no problems from the amount of people with no phone line its a major problem !!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Landline

Hello Taybridge1,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing a loss of Telco and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and I'm unable to find any faults currently in your area so I would like to send one of our team out to check your line.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Taybridge1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant make or receive calls on Landline

The we have been able to locate your account and cant find any faults when i was told there was a fault just dont wash with me will be contacting sky tomorrow to give them my custom bye virgin media
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant make or receive calls on Landline

Hello Taybridge1,

I'm sorry you feel this way but I have checked your line again today and it's still not showing any fault in your area. There may of been one over a week ago when you reported it but that fault has cleared so the next step if you still don't have a dial tone is to send one of our team to check your line for you and get this fixed.

Please let me know if you would be okay with a technician appointment and I will book it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos