Menu
TheBluesBrother
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot phone 0800 or 0845 numbers on my landline.

All of a sudden, when I try to phone any government phone numbers, for example 0800 or 0845 nothing happens, after 2 rings it cuts off. 

Thinking it was a problem with my BT phone, I bought a new Panasonic phone,  I  still have the same problem.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cannot phone 0800 or 0845 numbers on my landline.

Hi TheBluesBrother,

Thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry that you are experiencing difficulties ringing through these type of numbers. 

Are you still having a problem ringing these numbers?

If you are, I'll need to take more detail from you so that I can investigate this. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi TheBluesBrother,

Thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry that you are experiencing difficulties ringing through these type of numbers. 

Are you still having a problem ringing these numbers?

If you are, I'll need to take more detail from you so that I can investigate this. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
TheBluesBrother
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

All of a sudden everything is working again!

0 Kudos