Menu
xtrail999
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling phone line

Hi

can anyone advise me on the best way to cancel my Virgin phone line please? As I expected, cancelling items doesn't seem to be an option so it's probably buried somewhere to avoid anyone cancelling anything.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancelling phone line

Ring 150, follow the options to retentions (if you are thinking of leaving us). Best way to achieve anything that isn't obvious on the website!

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ring 150, follow the options to retentions (if you are thinking of leaving us). Best way to achieve anything that isn't obvious on the website!

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos
xtrail999
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help Argy. I'll give them a call.

0 Kudos
kaz63
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, i have just been on the phone as i wanted to cancel my phone line, was told i can but i would have to pay a cancellation fee as before end of contract! so if you are still in contract check this out, I rang 150 & went through the cancelling services options & it asks which service you want to cancel. Good luck

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi xtrail999,

As mentioned by Argy, the best thing to do would be to give the team a call to discuss cancelling any services you have with us.

You can call our team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
CTV2016
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Nat, I am thinking of cancelling my broadband and TV, but I also have a mobile which is invoiced monthly.  

Will I need to discuss the mobile contract separately, and if so what's the number to call?  Is it 789 from the mobile?  thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi CTV2016,

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to cancel these services with us.

The mobile contract is dealt with separately and you can indeed call via 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789, from any other phone.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos