Menu
adf1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling caller display

Can anyone tell me how I cancel my caller i.d. subscription?  I don't use a landline phone any longer and was hoping I could cancel online instead of having to call Virgin Media. 

Any input would be great, thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling caller display

Call 150 on a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 on other phones to adjust your VM package

0 Kudos
adf1980
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
leofrog8
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A word of warning, be prepared for an actual increase in your charges or a decrease in your other services if you try to vary the terms of your package.  Virgin don't want you to pay any less money and use blackmail techniques to make you pay the same.  I tried yesterday to knock off "call redirect" as I no longer have a use for it - but to do that would reduce the promised "free" 70+ bps upgrade, I've been promised for months, down to 50 mbps.

Also make sure that you record any conversations you have with them, as, if there is a dispute in the future, your conversation recording will have become "lost" by Virgin and you'll never obtain a transcript from them!!

See this link https://telescoper.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/goodbye-virgin-media-and-good-riddance/

Good Luck

0 Kudos
adf1980
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, not taken any action yet so will think carefully Smiley Wink
0 Kudos