Menu
harpies
Just joined
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Cancel engineer visit

Hi,

We raised a tech incident re our phone.

The phone is working now so we want to cancel the engineers appointment.

There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the virgin media site to do this. Or am i looking in the wrong place?

Regards

Harpies

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel engineer visit

Hello harpies,

You've come to the right place, I have been able to locate your account and cancelled the technician for you.

In future if you want to reschedule or cancel the appointment then if you sign into your Virgin Media account online you should see your appointment half way down the screen like in the picture below.

Otherwise just pop us a message and we'll be able to do it for you too.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

countyexile
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have exactly the same query.

Yesterday I arranged an engineer visit (for next Friday) to sort out a problem with my landline but it seems the issue was fixed remotely within an hour of reporting the problem.

I therefore wish to cancel the appointment but there is nothing showing on the home screen after I log in to My Virgin Media.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi countyexile,

Thanks for getting in touch and let us know that your landline is working now. Apologies that you aren't able to cancel the appointment via your online account on My Virgin Media.This can happen if there are multiple open fault tickets on your account.

I can get this cancelled for you and check your account, but I'll need to verify your details. I'll send you a private message requesting further information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

countyexile
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - pm reply sent
0 Kudos
neekeem
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I too need to cancel an engineer appointment, as my fault has finally been cleared.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello neekeem,

Thanks for posting, before I'm able to look into this further I'm just going to need to confirm some details with you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ThomasLockyer
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi i would also like to cancel my engineer visit as i cannot find a way to do so on the phone

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi ThomasLockyer, 

I've sent you a private message so that we can confirm some details regarding your appointment. 

Speak to you soon, 

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos