Menu
Jab92
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancel engineer appointment

I was given an appointment for an engineer to visit my property to check yet another faulty phone line issue. The appointment was booked for Monday 8am - 12pm. I am assuming it has been cancelled as there is no mention of it on my account. If it is still an active appointment can you cancel it as the problem seems to have resolved itself for now. The account number is ***********. If more information is required then let me know.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel engineer appointment

HI Jab92

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced with your service recently, I've located the account from the information you've provided and I can see that the appointment had been cancelled as there was an outage in your local area.

I'm glad to hear that the issue is now working as it should, you know where to find us should you need any assistance with your service moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos