Menu
LynneT1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancel Engineer

My landline had no tone for a week so booked an engineer for Wed 2/3/16.  Phone has miraculously started working again so need to cancel the engineer.  When looking up to cancel it says logon and you should find "your appointments" at top of page.  This is not there, and also can't seem to email anyone as booking confirmation email says "no reply".  Please can you assure me this is cancelled.

Many thanks,

Lynne

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel Engineer

Hi there LynneT1, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing a fault with your phone line. 

I've taken a look into this and can see that the issue you reported escalated into a local outage, as a few other people reported a fault after your initial appointment was booked in. 

A network technician was tasked with getting things back up and running, and this was completed later on.

I can confirm that there is no appointment on your account for tomorrow, as all appointments would have been cancelled when the local outage was confirmed. A text message would have been sent to the mobile phone number we have on record stating that the fault was fixed. If you've not received a text message then chances are we do not have an up to date mobile number listed on your account. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
LynneT1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.  As the phone line was down for a while and I tried the website for any faults and it didn't show as any I thought I'd request an engineer, but happy to know all fixed now and that my appointment with engineer has been cancelled.  I didn't get a text.  How do I inform you of my mobile number?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LynneT1

I'm glad to hear this has been sortedMan Happy

To let us know the best number to contact you, click on the purple envelope on the top right of this page and respond to the message from me with the number.

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos