Menu
cessa75
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can you get an itemised phone log of incoming/outgoing calls from your landline? Need to retrieve a no.

I'm trying to retrieve a number off my landline call log of a number I use regularly but lost the paper it was jotted on. So I want to scroll through old call logs as I know I'll recognise it when I see it. Is this possible?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can you get an itemised phone log of incoming/outgoing calls from your landline? Need to retrieve a n

If you need to see calls below 50p then you can opt for fully itemised billing

However, you can only get a listing of chargeable outgoing calls. Free calls, or calls that are inclusive of your package are not logged. Same goes for incoming calls.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can you get an itemised phone log of incoming/outgoing calls from your landline? Need to retrieve a n

If you need to see calls below 50p then you can opt for fully itemised billing

However, you can only get a listing of chargeable outgoing calls. Free calls, or calls that are inclusive of your package are not logged. Same goes for incoming calls.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

cessa75
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you,that's great to know!! Appreciate your help!
0 Kudos