Menu
jelholmes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't receive calls from mobiles, only landlines

I can no longer receive calls from mobiles on my landline. I can make calls, and receive calls from other landlines. Anyone got any ideas? thanks

0 Kudos
Col_H
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't receive calls from mobiles, only landlines

My father in law just rang my mobile asking me if I knew about this issue as he couldn't call home (london) from his or any other mobile. I tried my mobile to our landline (Merseyside) and got the exact same problem. Bit weird.

Just like you i can dial out fine and receive calls from other landlines but just can't receive from mobiles.

In short, you're not alone m8.
0 Kudos
jelholmes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good to know I'm not alone.... I have just received a call from a mobile!

But, my wife still can't call me. So I guess it could be certain mobile networks? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Jelholmes and Col_H, 

I'd like to say that I'm really sorry to hear that were experiencing some issues yesterday receiving calls from mobile phone numbers. 

We were made aware yesterday evening that there were some issues with Mobile phones making calls, and we made a post about this on our Mobile forum - Click here to see the post. - this was resolved later on in the evening. 

Also last night I was looking through some news websites, and I saw a story where it was reported that EE and O2 were also experiencing issues last night. 

So it does look like something was going on, however this should now be resolved. 

If you are still experiencing issues with getting calls from a mobile phone, please let me know so I can look into this further - It would be helpful if you could name the network that the mobile number uses so we can see if there is any links. 

Many thanks and apologies again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos