Menu
Jen1o
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't make calls or incoming calls

I got a brand new Landline phone today to see if my other Landline phone was Faulty.
But the same when I pick up phone to make a call I can't hear anything, no dialling tone nothing.
Nor am I receiving any incoming calls.
Considering I just got a new landline phone to test and the same thing is happening to the new phone, it has to be a problem on Virgins end.
I have no service on both Mobile and landline and is stressful.
Again any Resolve to this Issue would be greatly appreciated!!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't make calls or incoming calls

Hello Jen1o,

Welcome to the community and I'm really sorry to hear you have no working telephone line at the moment.

I have tested the line and I'm not finding any faults that could be causing this so I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you.

I'll just send you a private message now which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't make calls or incoming calls

Hello Jen1o,

Welcome to the community and I'm really sorry to hear you have no working telephone line at the moment.

I have tested the line and I'm not finding any faults that could be causing this so I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you.

I'll just send you a private message now which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide