Menu
Ozzycrock
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can Someone tell me how I can find when my phone will be connected?

I was supposed to be connected to to,broadband and phone on the 19/12/16

that was cancelled by Virigin and rearranged for the 17/1/17

they came and installed tv and broadband but left the landline unplugged. When I plugged it in it was totally dead. Tried ringing it from another phone and nothing.

I reported it and they came out on 24/1/17 but couldn't fix it, said it was a cabling problem.

The problem is When people ring me now they get an answer phone asking them to leave me a message. wHO IS GETTING MY MESSAGES?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can Someone tell me how I can find when my phone will be connected?

Hi Ozzycrock

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've emailed the engineering manager in your area regarding when we can expect moving forward, as soon as I receive a response I'll be in touch to let you know.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ozzycrock
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Craig
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ozzycrock

I've had an update that a member of the engineering team has been in touch, I've been informed that this has been escalated to our third party teams.

I'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos