Menu
tomtp
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can I upgrade to Talk Evenings and Weekends if I pay Line Rental Saver?

I have Fibreoptic broadband with Talk Weekends and I have paid line rental in advance using Line Rental Saver. I would like to upgrade to Talk Evenings and Weekends. However there is no option online to upgrade without also paying for line rental, which I have already paid for... Is this possible?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can I upgrade to Talk Evenings and Weekends if I pay Line Rental Saver?

can see no reason why not - i have done it the other way having paid line rental saver - ring retentions - they will sort it i am sure

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tomtp,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to post. It's great to see new faces here. 

Adacom's helpful advice is 100% spot-on--you can certainly upgrade your Talk Weekend package without it affecting your Line Rental saver.

Just give us a call on the numbers adacom noted: 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line and take option 4, then option 1 and we can get that arranged for you.

Don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

can see no reason why not - i have done it the other way having paid line rental saver - ring retentions - they will sort it i am sure

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tomtp,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to post. It's great to see new faces here. 

Adacom's helpful advice is 100% spot-on--you can certainly upgrade your Talk Weekend package without it affecting your Line Rental saver.

Just give us a call on the numbers adacom noted: 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line and take option 4, then option 1 and we can get that arranged for you.

Don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

tomtp
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks! Was easy to switch by phone. Would have been much quicker online, but that didn't have the option of not paying the line rental.

0 Kudos
tomtp
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks! Yup, no problem switching by phone.

0 Kudos